Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

My first post of the new year. I do not make resolutions when the new year comes. I would never stick to them and why wait for the new year to change. I started this blog as an outlet, in a way. I wanted to talk about food and post what I love to do the most, which is cook. I didn't spend as much time working on this blog and my food as I would like. This past year has been very hectic. I hope to spend more time working on my blog and cooking. I honestly just do not feel like being on the computer after typing all day, but I have to deal with it if I want to work on this. I hope one day people will read this blog and enjoy it. Actually, I just hope people will start reading it. There are so many food blogs out there. I know mine is not very interesting compared to what is out there. It would be nice to be taken seriously about my food. I do plan on working on making this more interesting and hopefully popular one day. If anybody does read this, thank you.

No comments: